SOME BY MI Retinol Intense Advanced Triple Action Eye Cream 30 ml
A retinol eye cream with collagen and peptides designed to improve dark circles, fine lines, wrinkles, and skin elasticity on the delicate eye area or other areas of concern on the face.
- Formulated with:
- Retinol 0.1% & Retinal: Anti-aging ingredients that can smooth wrinkles and make skin firmer. It is also useful for acne-prone skin.
- Collagen and Hyaluronate acid: Boost skin hydration and anti-aging benefits.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Helps smooth wrinkles to some extent by preventing facial muscles from contracting.
- Niacinamide: A multi-functional skincare superstar that has clinically proven anti-aging, skin brightening, anti-inflammatory and barrier repair properties.
- Panthenol: Pro-Vitamin B5 that moisturises the skin, has anti-inflammatory, skin protecting and wound healing properties.
- Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Asiaticoside, Madecassoside, Ferulic Acid, Phloretin: Antioxidants and skin soothing ingredients.
- This cream is also perfect as a spot treatment for neck lines, crow’s feet, forehead wrinkles, nose lines, etc.
- It can also be used as an anti-aging moisturizer.
- Expiry date: April 2026
How To Use
Use in the morning and evening. Gently apply on the eye area, starting from the inner corners before moving outwards.
If you are new to vitamin A products or have sensitive skin, we recommend adjusting the amount or frequency. When using it for the first time, apply a small amount to your skin, and monitor for any reactions. Slowly increase the amount or frequency used until you find the appropriate balance for your skin.
Always patch test. Use only as directed. Do not use on broken skin. Avoid use when pregnant or lactating. Avoid using immediately after exfoliating or using together with Vitamin C, AHA, BHA, or other acid products. If skin irritation occurs while using this product, reduce the amount or frequency of use. if irritation persists, discontinue use. Follow additional instructions on packaging. It is recommended that users apply sunscreen to the areas where this product has been applied.
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polysorbate 60, Niacinamide, Methylpropanediol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Artemisia Capillaris Extract, Ganoderma Lucidum (Mushroom) Stem Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract, Nymphaea Alba Flower Extract, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Panthenol, BHT, Cyclopentasiloxane, Steareth-21, PEG-10 Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylamide, Steareth-2, Isohexadecane, Carbomer, Hydroxyacetophenone, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Tromethamine, Palmitic Acid, Polyquaternium-51, Stearic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol(0.1%), Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycosyl Trehalose, Beta-Glucan, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Laureth-7, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Adenosine, Raffinose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Pentylene Glycol, BHA, Myristic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Propanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, Disodium Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Collagen, Madecassic Acid, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Asiaticoside, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Asiatic Acid, Glutathione, Retinal, Madecassoside, Sodium Phosphate, Ferulic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Tetrahydropiperine, Phloretin, Arginine, Fragrance
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.