MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence 150 ml
What It Is: All-in-one essence to moisturizes, hydrates, smoothes, brightens, repairs, reduces wrinkles, and improves the elasticity of the skin.
MISSHA’s Masterpiece of Fermentation: Pro Ferment α™ Delivery Technology to help maximize penetration for deep hydration, yielding a dramatic improvement in skin's overall health and appearance. Skin looks firmer and more supple with renewed vitality.
- Cica Enzyme, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate delivers deep hydration to the skin and improves complexion.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate, a fermented yeast that visibly reduces signs of aging and improves skin elasticity while calming and protecting the skin.
- Niacinamide soothes and brightens skin to reveal a more even skin tone.
- Pearl Reef and Rice Extract help to remove dead skin cells, leaving skin clear, smooth, and glow.
- Skin-like pH level of 5.5 allows it to be used by the most sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol, dyes, and mineral oil.
- Expiry date: September 2023
How To Use
Put an adequate amount on a cotton pad. Gently rub it all over face after cleansing. Pat lightly for full absorption.
For more intensive care, moisten several cotton pads or sheets with an appropriate amount of essence and use as a DIY sheet mask.
Yeast Ferment Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Pearl Powder, Water, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Propanediol, Sodium Pca, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Polyquaternium-51, Butylene Glycol, Vinegar, Glycerin, Ceramide Np, Cholesterol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Xanthan Gum.
Share this Product
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Feels good on my skin which is a little softer after a few days of using. It pairs well (no pilling and everything absorbs well) under my Cerave PM moisturizer and The Ordinary Rose Hip Oil.
I was always skeptical about toners or essences in general, but I decided to try this due to all of the raves. I’m not disappointed! My freckles have been diminished and my friends noticed it. They thought I was wearing makeup but I wasn't. My face also doesn't get too oily during the day since using this essence. It leaves my skin nourished, moisturized, and feeling the best it can be.
This essence is known for being the SKII Essence dupe. I've tried both of these essences and I have to say, they are EXTREMELY similar! But I actually prefer this one! I use this twice daily and have noticed that my skin is softer, brighter, and smoother. I can also notice a difference when I stop using it. It has a better scent than the SKII and I would say works just as well! It lasts very long. I've had this for 4-5 months and only halfway through. Highly recommend!