LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Mask EX (Berry, Grapefruit, Mint Choco) 20g
LANEIGE lip mask: overnight lip care that gently melts away dead skin cells to make the lips feel smooth and elastic, putting the lips into the best condition for makeup the next morning!
- The Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask is an intensely hydrating lip mask that works overnight to moisturize chap lips.
- Formulated with a blend of Raspberry, Strawberry, Cranberry, Blueberry, and Goji berry extracts, this lip mask is rich in vitamin C and antioxidants to nourish the lips and melt away dead skin cells.
- Added hyaluronic acid, and the Moisture Wrap™ containing dense ß-glucan moisture barrier with hydro-ion mineral water, evening primrose root extract, and hunza apricot extract, these help release moisture throughout the night and improve absorption into the lip areas.
- Absolutely worth it!
- Formulated without: Parabens, Phthalates
- Expiry date: June 2024 (Berry), April 2025 (Grape Fruit); January 2024 (Mint Choco)
- Those who concern about dry chapped lips
- Those who avoid the hassle of wearing lip balms
- Those who wear lip makeup frequently
How To Use
Take an appropriate amount of the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask, apply thickly on the lips before going to sleep, and smoothly wipe off the morning after.
Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Polybutene, Microcrystalline Wax, Shea Butter, Synthetic Wax, Candelilla Wax, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Hydrogenated Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Astrocaryum murumuru Seed Butter, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Aromatics, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Methicone, Carnauba Wax, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, CI 15985, CI 15850, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Water, Potassium Alginate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Lycium Fruit Extract, Cranberry Fruit Extract, Strawberry Fruit Extract, Raspberry Fruit Extract, Sapindus mukurossi Fruit Extract, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Rubus chamaemorus Seed Extract, Coffee Extract, Chenopodium quinoa Seed Extract, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ascorbyl Glucoside
Share this Product
I’ve been using lineage sleep and lip masks since they became available. Nothing gives me ample moisture like the lip mask does. It’s actually still there in the morning. Chocomint is absolutely delicious!
I really tend to have chapped lips since I can remember, especially on colder days. I’ve tried so many lip balms but nothing worked for me until I found Laneige lip sleeping mask!
The first morning: I didn't feel any difference only that I felt I could rub off plenty of dead skin from my lip. Second morning: Just a little better. My lip was slightly softer. After the third time I used it, the experience changed. It was like I woke up with super soft and quite healthy lips. I didn't change anything, I guess it just took its time to work or needed to get under those dead layers or something. But now, it works the same every time I apply it the night before I am now very happy with my lips!