KRAVE BEAUTY Kale-Lalu-yAHA 20ml & 200ml
Kale-Lalu-yAHA is a gentle but effective exfoliator that smooths out texture and evens out complexion while soothing and moisturizing, yielding healthier, radiant skin.
- New packaging is here! Old Packaging is also available.
- Formulated with 5.25% Glycolic Acid, Kale-Lalu-yAHA gently lifts off dead skin cells to reveal newer, fresher, smoother skin.
- Packed with vitamin-rich leafy greens like kale, spinach, and parsley to give your skin an energy boost.
- Aloe & Panthenol (Vitamin B5) help moisturize the skin and have anti-inflammatory, skin protecting and wound healing properties.
- PETA-certified vegan and cruelty-free.
- Free of fragrances, alcohol, essential oils, dyes, and colorants.
- Expiry date: Old packaging - June 2024; New packaging - August 2024
The color and texture of Kale-Lalu-yAHA may naturally vary slightly from batch to batch. No worries! This does not impact the efficacy of the formula.
How To Use
After cleansing, soak a cotton pad with a few dabs of Kale-Lalu-yAHA and gently sweep across the face. No need to rinse. Follow up with serum, moisturizer and sunscreen in the mornings.
Start slowly and gradually increase use to 2 – 3 times per week or as needed. Can be used down the neck and on the body if desired.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Water, Butylene Glycol, Brassica Oleracea Acephala Leaf (Kale) Extract, Glycolic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract, Chlorella Minutissima Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit (Green Apple) Extract, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Allantoin, Pseudozyma Epicola/Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil/Glucose/Yeast Extract Ferment Filtrate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Malachite Extract, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA