ETUDE HOUSE - Soon Jung 2x Barrier Intensive Cream 60ml
What It Is: Damage care SOS solution for your reactive skin
- Moisturizing cream that enhances skin resistance with protein barrier. Protects skin from environmental stressors and cares for sensitive-damaged skin by reducing skin irritation and taking care of damages.
- Contains skin-calming ingredient Panthensoside: Panthenol (protection of skin barrier and maintenance of hydration) and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract & Madecassoside (soothing effect for irritated skin)
- Oil and Water balance care with shea butter and sunflower seed oil leave the skin hydrated and supple
- Formulated at an ideal pH level of 5.5 that is similar to the skin's natural pH, helping skin becomes healthier
- Free of animal-derived ingredients, mineral oil, colour additives, synthetic perfumes, polyacrylamide, silicone, imidazolidinyl urea, triethanolamine, PEG surfactant, and paraben
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic tested
- Expiry date: February 2024
How To Use
Use in the last step of your skincare routine. Apply an appropriate amount evenly all over the face. Pat gently to enhance absorption.
Water, Propanediol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Madecassoside, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Potassium Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA
Share this Product
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The product itself is light and non-greasy; it melts right into your skin quickly but skin feels nourished and protected. It left me with a healthy glow with no residue or heavy shine. I have combination skin. My skin usually doesn’t like creamier moisturizers, in the past every cream I tried made me break out; however, I felt my skin was lacking a step to seal in the hydrating steps I already had so I kept looking for one that worked. This cream perfect for my last step, it doesn’t break me out; it is light and layers well, it sits well under makeup but is the perfect barrier to keep in my hydration. I will definitely repurchase.