Beauty of Joseon Revive Eye Serum: Ginseng + Retinal
Beauty of Joseon Eye Serum: Retinal eye care to boost elasticity around delicate eye area.
Ginseng root extract 10% + Retinal Liposome 2% create the best synergy to be effective for anti-aging, helping to improve elasticity and restore damaged skin around the sensitive eye area.
- Retinal, which is converted directly to retinoic acid, works faster and more effectively on the skin than retinol, which must go through the process of becoming retinal (For vitamin A derivative to work, it must be transformed in the order of retinol -> retinal -> retinoic acid).
- Superb formula yields ingredient stability and reduces skin irritation at the same time.
- Ginseng Root Extract: abundant Saponins in ginseng delivers rich moisture deep into the skin and keeps skin fully hydrated all day long.
- Retinal Liposome: retinal (Vitamin A derivative) stabilized in the form of liposomes to improve wrinkles and enhance skin elasticity.
- Infused with ingredients such as glycerin, niacinamide, and cholesterol together to create a more effective product and reduce skin irritation.
- Non-sticky and silky formula glides on smoothly and is absorbed quickly into skin.
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan.
- Free of alcohol, fragrance and essential oil, and paraben, mineral oil.
- Expiry date: February 2026
How To Use
After cleansing and toning, dispense a proper amount onto finger, gently apply around the eye area or entire face, neck, chest, or any areas that you want to improve elasticity.
For sensitive skin, use it after mixing a small amount with a moisturizing cream at first and increase the amount gradually in order for your skin to slowly adapt to retinal. With consistent use, your skin will adapt over time.
Using the Beauty of Joseon Eye Serum along with Vitamin C, AHA, BHA, PHA is not recommended as your skin may feel irritated.
This product contains a vitamin A derivative (retinal) that pregnant women should avoid. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please avoid using this product.
Water, panax ginseng root extract, glycerin, dipropylene glycol, caprylic/caprictriglyceride, 1,2-hexanediol, pentaerythrityl tetraethylhexanoate, niacinamide, butyleneglycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, cetearyl alcohol, sorbitan olivate, cetearyl olivate,butylene glycol, hydrogenated lecithin, tromethamine, carbomer, glyceryl stearate,macadamia ternifolia seed oil, adenosine, theobroma cacao (cocoa) extract, dextrin,cholesterol, polyglyceryl-10 oleate, retinal, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterols,phytosteryl/behenyl/octyldodecyl lauroyl glutamate, silica, sodium hyaluronate,tocopherol, aluminum/magnesium hydroxide stearate, potassium cetyl phosphate,pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, ceramide np, palmitoyltripeptide-5, disodium edta, ethylhexylglycerin
Share this Product
I was told from the university of tik tok that retinal is less strong than retinol & due to my skins sensitivities it made sense to give this a try - my skin has gotten congested over the past few years and I needed a way to help w my skin concerns. This helps w my adult acne as well as redness & the little bumpys I get along my chin line. This product is viral for a reason- it really does work