Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence Water 150 ml
Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence Water is a refreshing hydrating essence that helps to revitalize skin, regulate sebum production, smooth texture, and promote collagen production.
- Formulated with 80% Ginseng extract, Ginseng root berry extracts, Ginseng root ferment, and Ginseng root water, your skin will reap all the antioxidants and skin healing benefits that ginseng has to offer!
- Dry, damaged skin will drink up this essence water.
- Niacinamide: helps control sebum secretion, brightens skin, and improves texture by shrinking the appearance of pores over time with its hydrating properties.
- Adenosine: eases redness and irritation, and reduces the appearance of wrinkles, helping your skin look smoother and plumper.
- Panthenol, Glycerin & Sodium Hyaluronate: hydrate the skin, strengthen skin barrier and maximize moisture retention.
- Suitable for: oily, acne-prone, sensitive, irritated, dry, dull or, combination skin.
- Free of alcohol, artificial fragrances, essential oils, parabens, sulfates, artificial colours, animal products, mineral oils, and silicone.
- Expiry date: May 2026
How To Use
After cleansing, apply a moderate amount of Beauty of Joseon Ginseng Essence Water evenly over the face and pat lightly for better absorption.
It can also be used as a face mist when your skin feels dry or needs extra hydration.
Tip: Complete your skincare regimen with Beauty of Joseon sunscreen in the morning for best results.
Panax Ginseng Root Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, 1,2-Hexanediol, Water, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Glucoside, Xanthna Gum, Panthenol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Allantoin, Adenosine, Panax Ginseng Callus Culture Extract, Theobroma Cacao(Cocoa) Extract, Dextrin, Glucose, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Panax Ginseng Berry Extract, Lactobacillus/Panax Ginseng Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Share this Product
This product is the perfect second step in my twice-daily cleansing routine, right before using moisturizer. It does not irritate my very sensitive, dry skin - wonderful for me!