Banila Co Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original 100 ml
What It Is: The bestselling multi-functional cleansing balm that can work as lip and eye makeup remover, cleansing oil and foam cleanser. Clean it and leave zero residuals!
- Hypoallergenic, gentle yet effective, leaving behind zero residues. Your skin stays happily hydrated after cleansing!
- Transforms from sherbet-like texture into smooth oil that softly melts on skin to remove waterproof make-up and skin's impurities, mildly exfoliate and hydrate your skin at the same time.
- Zero Balance Technology deeply cleanses without stripping the skin barrier, leaving it moisturized and fresh.
- Formulated with active botanicals, hot springs water, vitamin E, and vitamin C for a healthy glow complexion.
- A popular product over the past 10 years.
- Free of alcohol, mineral oil, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, polyethylene, artificial colouring.
- Made in Korea.
- Expiry Date: April 2025
How To Use
Use spatula included to scoop balm. Gently massage in circular motions onto dry skin using your fingertips to breakdown all makeup and skin's impurities. Add water to emulsify the oil and massage again. Rinse well with lukewarm water or wipe off with face cloth or tissue.
Ethylhexyl palmitate, cetyl ethylhexanoate, peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, peg-10 isostearate, synthetic wax, onsen-sui, phenoxyethanol, butylene glycol, lithospermum erythrorhizon root extract, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, ethylhexylglycerin, water, 1,2-hexanediol, bambusa vulgaris leaf/stem extract, aspalathus linearis extract, angelica archangelica root extract, malpighia glabra (acerola) fruit extract, polydiethyleneglycol adipate/ipdi copolymer, acrylates/ammonium methacrylate copolymer, acrylates/methoxy peg-15 methacrylate copolymer.
Share this Product
This feels so soft on my skin and it took my makeup off so easily. I absolutely love it