By Wishtrend Vitamin A-mazing Bakuchiol Night Cream 30 g
By Wishtrend Bakuchiol night cream is proven to effectively diminish wrinkles, pore size, dullness, and signs of aging by gently renewing the skin's surface over time, and improving the skin's elasticity.
Retinal + Bakuchiol improves wrinkles and prevents other signs of aging without irritation.
- Retinal (vitamin A): has been shown to yield faster results than traditional retinol. It brightens complexion and promotes cellular regeneration and collagen production to improve texture and elasticity.
- Bakuchiol (natural plant-based retinol): antioxidant that smooth the appearance of fine lines and texture.
- The natural yellow colour of the cream is due to the key ingredient, retinal. It disappears when washing in the morning.
- Airless pump container is used to keep vitamin A stable for a long time, which easily deteriorates when exposed to air.
- Free of alcohol, artificial colouring, artificial fragrance, mineral oil, paraben, and gluten.
- pH 5.8 – 7.8
- Cruelty-Free, Vegan.
- Expiry date: September 2024
Please note that this product should not be applied with high-content vitamin c products or any exfoliants. Recommended for night use, when applied during daytime please use SPF after this step.
How To Use
Apply 1 pump of the Bakuchiol Night Cream after the serum step. Do not use on broken skin. Avoid using when pregnant or lactating.
If you have sensitive skin or if you are new to vitamin A products, apply a small amount to your skin, and monitor for any reactions. Slowly increase the amount and frequency used until you find the appropriate balance for your skin, making sure to not exceed 2 pumps.
For example, you could start using it twice a week for 2 weeks → then use it 3 times a week for 2 weeks, etc.
Avoid using immediately after exfoliating. Avoid using together with vitamin C or acid products. If skin irritation occurs while using this products, reduce the amount or frequency of use and discontinue use if irritation persists. Follow additional instructions on packaging. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where retinoids have been applied with sunscreen.
Aqua(Water), Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Betaine, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Niacinamide, Glyceryl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Bakuchiol, Trehalose, Behenyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Distearate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Glucose, Fructooligosaccharides, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Retinal, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Beta-Glucan, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica Extract, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract, Ceramide NP, Tocopherol, Collagen, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-8, Dextran