Verdio UV Moisture Essence 50ml
What It Is: A light texture, high-performance sunscreen formulated for sensitive or trouble-prone skin. It gives delicate skin complete protection against the harmful effects of UV exposure, environmental stressors, dryness, pollen, and PM2.5.
- Verdio’s signature botanical blend of Scutellaria baicalensis, Job’s tears, Moringa, Aloe vera, and green tea keeps skin hydrated.
- Contains the new generation high photostable UV filters: Tinosorb S, Uvinal A Plus
- Leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturized without white residues.
- Can be used as a base under makeup.
- Recommended by Dr. Dray, Kelly Driscoll, and several more.
- Suitable for dry to combination skin.
- Free of colorants, parabens, mineral oil, alcohol, fragrance, and essential oil.
- Made in Japan
- Expiry date: April 2024
How To Use
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Octocrylene, Coix Lacryma-Jobi (Job’S Tears) Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Carbomer, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol
Share this Product
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use several types of physical and chemical sunscreen layered over each other. Verdio UV Moisture Essence and Canmake Mermaid Gel UV are two chemical sunscreens that I can layer under my physical sunscreen that don't clog pores or cause breakouts. I have no issues with pilling or balling up. I don't wear foundation but do wear tinted sunscreens over it with a light dusting of powder after they have all dried down. Both are also great on their own. Very light on the skin and both feel moisturizing.
This sunscreen if very cooling and comfortable to wear on the skin (maybe the aloe extracts doing?). But besides the point, it wears very well under makeup and doesn't make me feel too "stuffy" especially now that it is summer. It is moisturizing enough without being too dewy. The extra bonus is that there is no fragrance or essential oils! This is good for all skin types but I think would really benefit oily skin as it has some great extracts such as the green tea and aloe. I will be wearing this all year round!