PURITO Centella Green Level Unscented Sun 60 ml
What It Is: Unscented Sunblock for Sensitive Skin with the Cica-care of Madecassoside-rich Centella Asiatica
- 70% water-based sunscreen
- Formulated without non-necessities, yielding a simple yet highly effective organic sunblock
- Effectively soothes and protects the skin from external stimuli by strengthening the skin barrier with the upgraded, highly-concentrated super Centella with a high level of Madecassoside.
- Provides a smooth and clear application that keeps your skin looking fresh all day and wears beautifully underneath makeup.
- Free of alcohol, fragrance, essential oil, paraben, PEG, and mineral oil
- Coral reef-safe, Cruelty-free, 100% Vegan
- Suitable for all skin types
- Recommended by Dr. Dray, Dr. Vanita Rattan, Michelle Phan, Hyram, Susan Yara from Mixed Makeup, James Welsh, and Michelle from Lab Muffin Beauty Science
- Made in Korea
- Expiry Date: July, 2023
- Centella Asiatica Extract - antioxidant, wound healing, anti-inflammatory
- Niacinamide - brightens skin, reduces inflammatory acne, and smooths wrinkles
- Madecassoside - antioxidant, soothing, calming redness and inflammation
- Asiaticoside - antioxidant, wound healing, anti-inflammatory
- Hyaluronic Acid - moisturizing, anti-wrinkle
- Adenosine - wound healing, anti-inflammatory
- Tocopherol - antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, photoprotective properties
- Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (Uvinal A Plus) - high UVA protection and high photostability
- Ethylhexyl Triazone (Uvinal T 150) - highest photo-stable absorption of all available UVB filters today
How To Use
Take an appropriate amount (1/4 teaspoon for face or 1/2 teaspoon for face & neck combined) and spread evenly on areas exposed to the sun. Reapply every 2-3 hours.
This sunscreen should last 48 days or around 1.5 months if you apply only on your face (not on your neck and body) once a day every day. However, if you reapply during the day as well, it will be used up sooner.
Water, Butylene Glycol, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Glycerin, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Acrylates Copolymer, Silica,1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Sorbitan Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Centella Asiatica Extract, Madecassoside, Asiaticoside, Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol
1. Does it not have any scent at all?
This natural sunscreen is completely unscented. It does not contain any man-made odors and the scents of its natural ingredients were blocked using our proprietary technology.
2. Is it suitable for sensitive skin, too?
PURITO excluded all the components of most common chemical UV screens that aggravate acne and irritate sensitive skin, such as Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, 2-methylbenzylidene camphor, Oxybenzone, and Abobenzone. Instead, we use exclusively EWG Green Level Grades 1 and 2 ingredients, making sure the product is suitable for all skin types.
3. I feel a stuffy and stifled feeling whenever I apply sunscreen before my makeup.
Unlike other sunscreens that form a physical layer to ensure UV protection, this product is absorbed into the skin where it transforms UV rays into harmless heat, so you don’t feel it on your face. Moreover, with its 70% moisture base and 4 different types of essences, it works like a moisturizing cream, making it even easier to apply natural makeup.
4. Does it offer protection against UVA and UVB?
Regardless of the season, this sunscreen is absorbed deep into the skin and provides solid protection against the UVA (PA rating) that accelerates skin aging and UVB (SPF rating) that directly irritates skin and causes inflammation or burns, especially during spring and summer seasons when the most exposure occurs. It’s also photo-stable which makes it even effective for protecting the skin against strong UV rays with its UV ray filter.
5. Usually sunscreens are absorbed very quickly. Can this product be also used on dry skin?
This product contains Hyaluronic acid that helps retain over 1,000 times its weight in water within the skin cells, as well as Centella asiatica extract that restores the oil/moisture balance of the skin and helps the formation of collagen which gives the skin its elasticity. In other words, it has all the necessary ingredients to keep your skin healthy and well moisturized.
As a precaution, we recommend a patch-test for those having sensitive skin before use. If you have any allergic reaction to the product such as redness, hives, etc, stop using the product immediately.
Share this Product
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
After a long search, I finally found my favorite sunscreen! I got a free sample of this sunscreen from SunSkincare when I bought the SOME BY MI AHA BHA PHA 30 days Miracle Serum. It is unscented, leaves no white cast, so soft and feels like a normal moisturizer, which is really comfortable. It also doesn't sting the eyes. So I came back to buy a full bottle. Definitely worth the price and I would highly recommend it! I recently bought 3 bottles to get free shipping and lots of samples : )