MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream 50 ml
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream is a lightweight 3 in 1 BB cream that gives you medium to high coverage while providing skin protection and long lasting moisturization. Skin looks natural with smooth texture and flawless finish.
- Hyaluronic acid & Ceramide: Keeps your skin moisturized and supple.
- Rosemary leaf extract & Chamomile flower extract: Helps soothe the skin.
- Arbutin: Brightens the skin, evens out skin tone.
- Squalane: Moisturizes the skin without greasiness.
- Adenosine: Anti-inflammatory, helps with skin barrier repair.
- Excellent covering + skin protection + brightening and wrinkle care effects.
- Achieves flawless skin in a short amount of time.
- Expiry date: July 2024 (#21); April 2025 (#23); September 2024 (#27)
How To Use
Pump out the MISSHA BB Cream an appropriate amount and apply it gently in the direction of your skin texture. Spread evenly and pat it with palm for better absorption.
MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream (No. 23)
Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Zinc Oxide, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Arbutin, Mineral Oil, Polyethylene, Talc, Phenyl Trimethicone, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sodium Chloride, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Methylparaben, Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Squalane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Disodium EDTA, Adenosine, Algae Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ceramide NP, Butylene Glycol, Fagus Sylvatica Bud Extract, Hydrolyzed collagen, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Tocopherol, Benzoic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Tropolone, Fragrance (Parfum), Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Hydroxycitronellal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene