CANMAKE - Mermaid Skin Gel UV (#01 Clear) 40 g
Makeup Base Skincare Gel with 85% Beautifying Ingredients and 5 Strong Photostable UV Filters
- Suitable for rosacea, eczema, sensitive or reactive skin
- Alcohol-free, fragrance-free, mineral oil-free, paraben-free
- Doesn't sting even applying right up around the delicate eyes areas
- Gel breaks down into a watery texture. Infuses skin with moisture.
- No white cast, not sticky, absorbs well into the skin
- Subtly dewy. Dries down to a perfect soft finish
- Sits well under makeup, acting as a primer or makeup base
- Superior UV protection with new generation UV filters (e.g. Tinosorb S, Uvinal A Plus), and mineral filters (e.g. Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide)
- Easily portable tube format
- Recommended by Michelle Phan, Dr Dray, and Michelle from Lab Muffin Beauty Science, Dr. Daniel Sagai, and many more.
- Made in Japan
- Expiry Date: March 2024
- Hyaluronic acid - moisturizing, anti-wrinkle
- Arginine - moisturizing, wound-healing
- Ceramide - reinforcing skin’s barrier and increasing hydration
- Alpha glucan - moisturizing, anti-wrinkle
- Jojoba esters - hydrating, soothing
- Phytic acid - skin brightening
- Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine (Tinosorb S) - broad-spectrum and very photostable sunscreen agent with great safety profile
- Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate (Uvinal A Plus) - high UVA protection and high photostability
- Zinc oxide - physical sunscreen with the broadest spectrum, anti-irritant
How To Use
Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, BG, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, zinc oxide, methyl laurate heptyl, titanium oxide, dimethicone, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, polymethylsilsesquioxane, cyclopentasiloxane, (acrylic hydroxyethylmethacrylate / acryloyldimethyltaurine Na) copolymer, diisostearyl malate, hydroxide Al, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, polyhydroxy stearic acid, jojoba esters, xanthan gum, arginine, hyaluronic acid Na, α- glucan, phytic acid, saxifrage extract, glucosylceramide, Yoshino cherry tree leaf extract, pearl barley seed extract, Magwa root bark extract, evening primrose seed extract, silver oxide, queen of the meadow flower extract, bilberry leaf extract, artichoke leaf extract
Share this Product
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I use several types of physical and chemical sunscreen layered over each other. Canmake Mermaid Gel UV and Verdio UV Moisture Essence are two chemical sunscreens that I can layer under my physical sunscreen that don't clog pores or cause breakouts. I have no issues with pilling or balling up. I don't wear foundation but do wear tinted sunscreens over it with a light dusting of powder after they have all dried down. Both are also great on their own. Very light on the skin and both feel moisturizing.
I usually use this sunscreen as a makeup primer (or alone) when I want a little bit more "glow". It truly does have that mermaid-like iridescence to the skin (e.g., a bit of a purple pink silver sheen). Think of the VDL lumilayer primer (maybe not the texture or consistency necessarily) but with added moisture and spf! It's a good sunscreen, but I don't use it everyday because of that extra dewiness I find it gives.
This sunscreen is wonderful. It absorbs in skin nicely, leaves it lightly moisturized but not greasy or shiny. But the tube is way too small. I doubt it will last a month, so with high shipping cost it ends up really expensive.
This sunscreen has a very elegant texture and applies beautifully. It has a dewy finish. Highly recommended.
I have really dry eczema prone skin and every other sunscreen I've used always leaves dry flakes and leaves a horrible white cast. This sunscreen has literally changed my life for the better! I do wish it came in a bigger size but all in all, I really love this sunscreen