CANMAKE - Mermaid Skin Gel (#01 Clear) 40 g
Makeup Base Skincare Gel with 85% Beautifying Ingredients.
- Suitable for rosacea, eczema, sensitive or reactive skin
- Alcohol-free, fragrance-free, essential oil-free, mineral oil-free, paraben-free
- Effective protection. Doesn't sting even applying right up around the eyes.
- Gel breaks down into a watery texture. Infuses skin with moisture.
- No white cast, not sticky, absorbs well into the skin
- Subtly dewy. Dries down to a perfect soft finish
- Sits well under makeup, acting as a primer or makeup base.
- Easily portable tube format
- Made in Japan
- Expiry Date: January 2025
- Hyaluronic acid - moisturizing, anti-wrinkle
- Arginine - moisturizing, wound-healing
- Ceramide - reinforcing skin’s barrier and increasing hydration
- Alpha glucan - moisturizing, anti-wrinkle
- Jojoba esters - hydrating, soothing
- Phytic acid - skin brightening
How To Use
Apply an appropriate-sized amount all over face and neck. Reapply as needed.
Water, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, BG, diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate, zinc oxide, methyl laurate heptyl, titanium oxide, dimethicone, bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine, polymethylsilsesquioxane, cyclopentasiloxane, (acrylic hydroxyethylmethacrylate / acryloyldimethyltaurine Na) copolymer, diisostearyl malate, hydroxide Al, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, stearic acid, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-3 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, polyhydroxy stearic acid, jojoba esters, xanthan gum, arginine, hyaluronic acid Na, α- glucan, phytic acid, saxifrage extract, glucosylceramide, Yoshino cherry tree leaf extract, pearl barley seed extract, Magwa root bark extract, evening primrose seed extract, silver oxide, queen of the meadow flower extract, bilberry leaf extract, artichoke leaf extract
Share this Product
Love this sunscreen! One of my HG. Leaves a pearlescent finish on my skin which I love. Only wish it was water resistant and in a bigger tube!
There has been so much buzz about the quality of Canmake Mermaid gel... and I am here to confirm , it's ALL true.! I actually LIKE to apply this. It's so luxurious yet, it has a very tough job to do. (sun protection) Makes my 60 year old skin.....juicy! Then I had to find out where to buy this here in Ontario. Sunskincare made it fast and easy. I look forward to being a frequent customer.
Light, glowly, great make up primer. This is my first asian sunscreen and I love it!!
I use several types of physical and chemical sunscreen layered over each other. Canmake Mermaid Gel UV and Verdio UV Moisture Essence are two chemical sunscreens that I can layer under my physical sunscreen that don't clog pores or cause breakouts. I have no issues with pilling or balling up. I don't wear foundation but do wear tinted sunscreens over it with a light dusting of powder after they have all dried down. Both are also great on their own. Very light on the skin and both feel moisturizing.
I usually use this sunscreen as a makeup primer (or alone) when I want a little bit more "glow". It truly does have that mermaid-like iridescence to the skin (e.g., a bit of a purple pink silver sheen). Think of the VDL lumilayer primer (maybe not the texture or consistency necessarily) but with added moisture and spf! It's a good sunscreen, but I don't use it everyday because of that extra dewiness I find it gives.