COSRX - Aloe Soothing Sun Cream 50ml
What It Is: Broad-spectrum hybrid sunscreen with 5500pm of aloe leaf extract. Blocks UVs, cares for skin dryness, and calms sensitive skin.
- Ultra-lightweight consistency and non-greasy, moisturizer-like quality absorbs quickly and leaves behind no white cast
- Defends against sun damage and environmental aggressors, whilst delivering long-lasting moisture and hydration to leave skin smooth, comfortable and replenished
- Blocks UVA rays that cause photoaging, hyperpigmentation, and loss of skin elasticity
- Blocks UVB rays that cause sun burn and skin cancer
- Hypoallergenic, vegan, cruelty-free, and paraben-free
- Suitable for all skin types
- Recommended by James Welsh, Haley Kim, Kennie J.D., and several others.
- Made in Korea
- Expiry Date: March 2024
- Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract - promoting wound-healing and reducing skin degeneration.
- Tocopheryl Acetate - anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, preventing damage to the skin caused by free radicals from UV exposure.
- Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate - soothing, moisturizing.
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (Tinosorb S) - broad spectrum and very photostable sunscreen agent with great safety profile.
How To Use
Take an appropriate amount (1/4 teaspoon for face or 1/2 teaspoon for face & neck combined) and spread evenly on areas exposed to the sun. Reapply every 2-3 hours.
This sunscreen should last 40 days or around 1.5 months if you apply only on your face (not on your neck and body) once a day every day. However, if you reapply during the day as well, it will be used up sooner.
Water, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Isoamyl P-Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, C14-22 Alcohols, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Arborescens Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Triethanolamine Sodium Hydroxide, Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Edta
Share this Product
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A little expensive for such a tiny tube but good stuff. Takes a little effort to rub in but not much. No white cast. A llittle thicker than the Kiss ME Mommy. Slight scent. Leaves my oily skin shiny but better then others I have used. HAsn't broken me out.
This is my very first time buying Korean skincare products, and I must say that sunscreen is AMAZING. It is basically like a moisturizer. There's a very little scent, must be the aloe. But, after you put it on, you can't smell the scent so, it's fine. It absorbs well into the skin and is very light-weight. I recommend this product to everyone. It truly is worth the money and I'm impressed. I have a brown skin tone, and there's no white cast when applied.
I'm black with acne-prone skin. I found that this product leaves no cast at all!! It leaves my skin hydrated and gives a matt looking finish. I use it as the finishing layer to my daytime skincare routine to locks in all the moisture. It's also great under makeup because it doesn't pill. It doesn’t break me out. The scent is really nice and pleasant. You put it on and you don't think about it because you don't even feel it. In the winter I use this after my essences and use this in place of my moisturizer. Love it!!