MISSHA Time Revolution The First Essence 5X 150 ml
MISSHA Time Revolution Essence: All-in-one essence to moisturize, hydrate, smooth, brighten, repair, reduce wrinkles, and improve the elasticity of the skin.
MISSHA’s Masterpiece of Fermentation: Extreme Ferment α™ Delivery Technology to help maximize penetration of superstar ingredients for deep hydration, yielding a dramatic improvement in skin's overall health and appearance. Skin looks firmer and more supple with renewed vitality.
- 97% Fermented Cicaenzyme (Yeast) Extract, a mixture of flavonoids, sugars, vitamins, and amino acids that contains a high concentration of antioxidants to moisturize dehydrated skin, tone uneven or dull skin, soften fine lines and reduce the visible signs of aging
- Bifida Ferment Lysate, a fermented yeast that visibly reduces signs of aging and improves skin elasticity while calming and protecting the skin.
- Niacinamide soothes and brightens skin to reveal a more even skin tone. It also stimulates collagen production for smoother, firmer skin
- Ceramide strengthens skin barrier.
- Skin-like pH level of 5.5 allows it to be used by the most sensitive skin.
- Free of parabens, fragrances, alcohol, essential oil, dyes, and mineral oil.
- Expiry date: July 2024
How To Use
Put an adequate amount of MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence on a cotton pad. Gently rub it all over face after cleansing. Pat lightly for full absorption.
For more intensive care, moisten several cotton pads or sheets with an appropriate amount of essence and use as a DIY sheet mask.
Water, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Yeast Ferment Extract, Diethoxyethyl Succinate, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Sodium PCA, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Xanthan Gum, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin
Share this Product
Feels good on my skin which is a little softer after a few days of using. It pairs well (no pilling and everything absorbs well) under my Cerave PM moisturizer and The Ordinary Rose Hip Oil.
I was always skeptical about toners or essences in general, but I decided to try this due to all of the raves. I’m not disappointed! My freckles have been diminished and my friends noticed it. They thought I was wearing makeup but I wasn't. My face also doesn't get too oily during the day since using this essence. It leaves my skin nourished, moisturized, and feeling the best it can be.
This essence is known for being the SKII Essence dupe. I've tried both of these essences and I have to say, they are EXTREMELY similar! But I actually prefer this one! I use this twice daily and have noticed that my skin is softer, brighter, and smoother. I can also notice a difference when I stop using it. It has a better scent than the SKII and I would say works just as well! It lasts very long. I've had this for 4-5 months and only halfway through. Highly recommend!