KRAVE BEAUTY Great Barrier Relief 15ml & 45ml
Great Barrier Relief is a creamy, reparative nourishing serum that soothes signs of sensitivity, repairs damage in the skin barrier, evens out complexion, and fights breakouts. Skin is left looking clear and feeling calm.
This nourishing formula offers irritated skin a reset button by using tamanu oil and
other ingredients that mimic a healthy barrier to replenish what your skin lacks.
- 2021 New Packaging: new design so that you can use it until the last drop!
- Tamanu oil: soothes irritation, clears breakouts, and smooths texture.
- Safflower and Rosehip oil: visibly calms redness, provides essential fatty acids to support the skin barrier, and quenches dry skin without greasiness.
- Niacinamide: helps prevent breakouts and fades the look of dark spots for radiant, even skin tone.
- Ceramide: plays a super important role in having a healthy skin barrier and keeping the skin hydrated.
- Squalane: moisturizes and leaves a nice non-greasy, non-heavy feeling on the skin.
- pH of 5.6-6.6. PETA-certified vegan, cruelty-free.
- Formulated without artificial fragrances and colors, parabens, sulfates, alcohol, mineral oils, essential oils, and silicone.
- Can be used as an acne treatment to transform a spot into a clear skin.
- Expiry date: July 2026
The color and texture of Great Barrier Relief may naturally vary slightly from batch to batch. This is a normal occurrence when using naturally-derived ingredients and it does not impact the efficacy of the formula.
Great Barrier Relief does contain 10% Tamanu Oil, which is derived from Tamanu nuts. Though most people don’t have issues using this ingredient, people with nut allergies could have a potential reaction. If you think your skin will react, we recommend performing a 24-hour patch test on your wrist and neck first and slowly integrating GBR into your routine thereafter. If you do experience an allergic reaction, stop using the product immediately and seek medical attention if needed.
How To Use
Apply Great Barrier Relief 1-2 pumps on clean, dry skin. Use a little extra for dry skin and a little less for oily skin. Gently massage into the skin until fully absorbed. If using as a sensitive spot treatment, use light pats or apply with a q-tip.
Water, Propanediol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (10%), Dipropylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Polysorbate 60, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Oleate, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Glycerin, Butylene glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Squalane, Serine, Acetyl Glutamine, Glycine, Ceramide NP, Oleic Acid, Sodium PCA, Glycosyl Trehalose, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Saccharide Isomerate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Lactic Acid, Xanthan gum, Urea, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables, Magnesium Chloride, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA
Share this Product
Using it several times. Very good
I bought this for my daughter, who has been using it for two years. According to her, this is a must in her skin care routine. Everything is good about this product except the price!
Always the best
I’ve been using it for a month now and super hydrated and really calming. Need to order a bigger size asap when it’s back in stock!
I've been using it for a few weeks now and it's been really great to repair my skin barrier. I'm on prescription retinoids for acne and while I have combo skin, it's also really sensitive and prone to dehydration. I use this in the morning and it's really calming. Makes my skin super soft too.